Aruba Beach

Thread: Going back in July

Going back in July

I'm so excited to be going back to Aruba for my third year in a row. My husband and I just love the Island so much. I really wish I could just move there. I think about all the time.

I'm trying to decide what to do this time. Do I need to rent a car to get to Baby Beach? We are staying at the Occidential? Can we take the bus?

Quote Originally Posted by mgenestra View Post
    I'm trying to decide what to do this time. Do I need to rent a car to get to Baby Beach? We are staying at the Occidential? Can we take the bus?
    Lucky you
    Yes, to get to Baby Beach you will need a rental car. Baby beach is not on the bus route.

Aruba since 1979
    you WILL NEED a car for baby beach.
    rent a car for the day, head to baby beach on a weekday when there are not too many crowds, drive thru the arikok national park on your way home.

do it!
    go for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by mgenestra View Post
    I'm so excited to be going back to Aruba for my third year in a row. My husband and I just love the Island so much. I really wish I could just move there. I think about all the time.

Great. Thank you for letting me know. I think we may just rent a car for the day.
    I hope the next six months fly by.....Actually I just want winter to be over.

Good for you-I hope you have a great time. We are going in May and staying at the Occidental as well. Isn't it fun at least planning now. I just wish we were leaving tomorrow.
    Enjoy!
    Pat

I wish I would have left yesterday before we got 17 inches of snow and more on the way next week. I live on the east coast (Philadelphia) and boy did we get hammered.....