Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Good morning Everyone

Good morning Everyone

I just wanted to say hello to everyone and introduce myself, Samantha Desforges. My husband and I love Aruba and have been many times on holiday. We are currently in the process of buying a house in Malmok and can't wait to retire to the Happy Island - however, there are quite a few years to go yet. In the meantime, we plan on coming as much as we can, although the journey from the UK is long!

Good morning from a fellow European! The trip to Aruba is very long, but well worth it!

Wish you luck in the process of buying a home on the island, and many years of happiness there (o;

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the aruba.com community forum.
    good luck with your home purchase and don't be a stranger here on the forum

Quote Originally Posted by SammieDes View Post
    I just wanted to say hello to everyone and introduce myself, Samantha Desforges. My husband and I love Aruba and have been many times on holiday. We are currently in the process of buying a house in Malmok and can't wait to retire to the Happy Island - however, there are quite a few years to go yet. In the meantime, we plan on coming as much as we can, although the journey from the UK is long!

Congratulations on your new home in Aruba and retirement in paradise is so sweet. Welcome to the forum...
    Capturing the passion and love of your special day in paradise.
    bellarubaphoto@yahoo.com

welcome to Aruba,s forum. Best luck with your house.

Welcome to the Forum. Keep checking and you will get much information and find a lot of new friends.

Ed

Lucky

Hello from Uk. You lucky people we did find a house last year at San Miguel. which suited very well it needed a pool. But unfortunatley the sale of our other bungalow did not happen, and san Miguel has now been rented .Which I am pleased about as its rented for a year, So perhaps that will give us a little more time, we have rented the bungalow here for a while as property is not moving well at the moment. Of course we are upset about the whole thing but we will have to see how the house sales in the Uk go.We also seen a very nice one at Malmok, My husband liked it much better as it was near the windsurf beach.We are renting for a month from 17th september up at Ruby, one of our estate agents in Aruba showed it to us with the view of renting untill we get our own place . Do you fly to amsterdam first then on to Aruba!
    We will just have to be happy with holidays for now ...But cant wait to do the same as yourselfs Good Luck with everything ...

Travel

Hello thanks for your kind words. You can fly direct with Thomson now. We like virgin so go to Miami and spend a night before flying down to Aruba. Our property is in Malmok so if you need somewhere to stay just let us know.

Just send you a reply Sammies Hey a bit to late to rent your place as we have booked somewhere..But would like info please so email me ,We also want to spend as much time in Aruba as possible , untill we get our own place and stay there one day and just visit UK and see friends , Its good for my health.!! We Fly from Bristol to Amsterdam then out to Aruba .No of course you dont want any Aruba info..

will u be renting our home

My wife and I have been traveling to Aruba for the last ten years and would also like to move there. We would like to live there for a couple of months first. My wife has MS and we want to find out how the heat affects her long term. We want to rent during the summer month AUG Sept Norm

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast