Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Greetings from Colorado

Tamarijn, Donkey Sanctuary, Ocean, Bunker Bar!

Greetings from Colorado

My husband, two daughters (10 & 12) and I have now been to Aruba twice. We stay at the Tamarijn, and thanks to our friend Arubalisa and her family, who we met at the Tam in 2008 and again in 2009, we always have a great time!

We love to travel, and have been fortunate to be able to go to some very nice places, but we fell in love with Aruba in 2008 and hope to make it a yearly trip from now on. If all goes well, we hope to return to the Tam in mid-July.

While I just joined the forum, I have "visited" many times and have found it to provide a wealth of great information. I look forward to joining the many discussions!

Welcome my friend Sue!
    Btw, she is already a member of the Bully Fan Club.

Welcome, Sue!!

Sounds like you are "hooked" like the rest of us now!
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 --
    36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    [QUOTE=Mile High Sue;164242]My husband, two daughters (10 & 12) and I have now been to Aruba twice. We stay at the Tamarijn, and thanks to our friend Arubalisa and her family, who we met at the Tam in 2008 and again in 2009, we always have a great time!

QUOTE]

Welcome Sue and DH. If you are a friend of lisa's you are a friend of ours.
    Wow, colorado...beautiful state. Please post often as we love having new members.
    Great to hear you are a BULLY fan! Post some pictures if you get a chance.
    ENJOY the board, we all have a great time posting.
    Check out the pictures of the galley and you will see some pics of us with Lisa and family, Bully and the O's.... Cindyo

Aruba since 1979
    welcome sue!!!!
    mile high sue...............either u are from colorado or you have story to share of airplane adventures ;-)

welcome to the forum

andrea

Thank you all for the warm welcome! Andrea, no "airplane adventures" and I doubt at my age there ever will be! We are at 5,800 feet above sea level here in Littleton, Colorado, and we brought a case of Balashis back from our last trip and enjoyed them with friends on the 4th of July at 10,002 feet at our mountain home in Fairplay, CO. I will try to post a picture, (as well as some others), when I get a chance. Hope to "talk" to you all soon!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Greetings from Colorado-dsc07598.jpg   Greetings from Colorado-dsc07597.jpg  
    Last edited by Mile High Sue; 02-03-2010 at 02:43 PM. Reason: Size

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Hey Sue...got to love that photo with the balashi...Maybe that would be a good thread to start...post of a picture of you and the balashi bottle....

I have family in Golden...love the area.

Cindy, thanks for the tip. I've noticed there is another Balashi thread started, so I will post my pics and continue the conversation there.

Hi Sue:

Welcome!

I have many family members in the Denver Area and Colorado Springs area as well.

I was stationed at Lowery Field in Denver back in...hold your hats...1950 for a few months; and have visited Denver and had a wonderful family reunion in Colorado Springs.

As Arubalisa; Amy; Cindyo all say, we all love the island and the people and reurn as often as possible.

Ed

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast