Aruba Beach

Thread: Happy to be aboard!!!

Happy to be aboard!!!

Hello to everyone!

My name is Ken and my wife is Cindy. We have been travling to Aruba for almost 30 years (boy it sure goes by fast), and for the last 14 years we have been very fortuniate to have a home at Tierra del Sol. We travel South from Michigan around 10 times a year.

We have two kids, son 25 (he acts 12) daughter 22 (she thinks she is 38). All is good!!!

I am going to attempt to get my better half hooked up on the Forum, (with my fantastic computer skills, it only took me 5 months and a computer gal from our office to get me fuctioning). Cindy is a much better button pusher!!

A little late but we wish everyone a great Holiday or consider it a well in advance greeting for this next Season!

Thanks for having us on board!!!!!

You are so very fortunate to be able to come to Aruba about 10 times a year. That is almost every month!!

How do you find it living at the Golf course? I have always loved that area and the houses and set up is very lovely. I always wondered though, where do you go to the beach? Do you get to meet as many people visiting that way vs. meeting people at the beach right at your hotel/time share? If you go to the beach, are there chairs that are available to you?

Just interested??
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Thanks for the great greeting!

We fully appreciate how lucky we are to be able the get down there so much, we are very lucky. The place is great to live, it is quieter than the hotels for sure, but the Clubhouse is always having parties and events. You can meet or (stay away from) as many as you would like. There are the neighbors and you really get to know the people living around there.

The beach, they are supposed to be building a beach house, in the Malmouk area. Who knows if it will happen. The clubhouse has agreements with some of the hotels so you can use their facilities, it does not cost anything, they give you a card. I beleive they work out deals with the hotels for golf, etc.

There is still baby's beach!

So far it has not been a problem, knock on wood!

Thanks for writing and I hope this helps!

Welcome to the forum. I look forward to your unique perspective and contributions.