Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Happy Hour

There isn't one place on the island that I don't like so hard to say what my favorite place is.

Happy Hour

Hello everyone,

Soon it will be our 3rd trip to Aruba and would love to hit some happy hours that are located on the beach. Does anyone have any suggestions? We will be there for 2 weeks.

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    I think the Pata Pata Bar at La Cabana on Eagle Beach has the best happy hour on the island. Happy Hour is 4-6. Most days there is a live band playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Liz - Aruba Lover View Post
    I think the Pata Pata Bar at La Cabana on Eagle Beach has the best happy hour on the island. Happy Hour is 4-6. Most days there is a live band playing.
    I agree with this post. Pata Pata has a very good happy hour and I would suggest you give a try. I sure had a great time when I went with a group of friends. . .

Tom and Stanley (the Aruba Guys)

bugaloe pier beach bar has a happy hour great place to watch sunset. They also have live music 2 nights a week it's a blast. I think it's wed and sunday.

Aruba since 1979
    pata pata has a wonderful happy hour
    agree 100% liz!

Quote Originally Posted by Liz - Aruba Lover View Post

All above and Matthews at Casa Del Mar on Eagle Beach is a blast too. We also like Moomba Beach bar by the Holiday Inn too.
    Sean and Susan

Agree; Matthews always seems to have a good crowd for their happy hour. Also like Bugaloe a lot.

We like walking up and down Palm Beach and seeing which places look the most fun at the time. We call it our bar crawl afternoon. We usually start at Moomba and work our way to Buguloe having a drink here and there along the way. The little bar between Holiday Inn and Playa Linda always has a sign with their specials and they are usually a good deal, like 2 for 1 pricing. We like Pelican's Nest too - $4 for any drink.
    Not sure when, but we will be back

Aruba since 1979
    it appears to me that your only option is a happy hour "bar crawl"

We went to Matthew's a few times last year and it was worth the trip. We'll be in Aruba in 4 weeks and it sounds like we'll make a stop over to the Pata Pata.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast