Aruba Beach

Thread: Hello!!!!!!

Hello!!!!!!

Just want to say Hi!! just found this forum and I think I am going to like it. We are going to Aruba on Carnival Miracle in January of 2011. We would like to go there and stay for a while but this will be the closes we can get to it for now!! Hope to read some really good post to get me pumped up!!

Welcome to the forum

I "ditto" Arubalisa's" "Welcome to the forum." Hope you continue to read and participate in the topics and comments. Please be sure to post a "Trip Report" after your cruise. Needless to say, even with a brief stop-over; you will love it.

Ed

Newbie needs help

Hi there. My fiance and I plan to have our honeymoon. Any recommendations? Also, how do I put those cute smileys and other gif images as my signature? I can't see that option in my control panel

Aruba since 1979
    you will have to have a minimum of 11 posts in order to have the signature line option activated and have been a member for at least 6 days.
    welcome to the forum
    Quote Originally Posted by vickytay80 View Post
    Hi there. My fiance and I plan to have our honeymoon. Any recommendations? Also, how do I put those cute smileys and other gif images as my signature? I can't see that option in my control panel
    Last edited by Andrea J.; 09-24-2010 at 11:56 PM.

Madge,

Welcome to the Forum, how much of the cruise is in Aruba ?

Hello, I too am new to the forum. My fiance and I are getting married in Aruba in May 2011. It will be our first time to the island but it has come highly recommended by several people. I am excited even though its eight months away still!

we went to Aruba on a cruise ship--- came back for a weeks visit--loved it- Went back the next year and got us a time share---getting back on a ship is hard. (although we are booked on the Carnival Pride come february)

Aruba is awesome and you are going to love it. This forum will give you a lot of information.
    Everyone in Aruba and on this forum are so nice and extremely helpful, so whatever questions you have just post them and someone will give you feedback.

I can't wait to return to ARUBA June 25th....