Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Hello

jtm

Hello

Hi

We are new to the forum.

My wife and I just put a down payment on a new construction condo in Gold Coast. We bought it on our first trip ever to Aruba!

We fell in love and realized the weather there beats all of the Caribbean - we have been rained on way too many times in Mexico, DR, Bahamas.

So we hope for a lifetime of many weeks per year in Aruba, escaping the winters of New York and are glad to join your community.

Aruba since 1979
    Congratulations and welcome to the forum
    Quote Originally Posted by jtm View Post
    Hi

We are new to the forum.

My wife and I just put a down payment on a new construction condo in Gold Coast. We bought it on our first trip ever to Aruba!

We fell in love and realized the weather there beats all of the Caribbean - we have been rained on way too many times in Mexico, DR, Bahamas.

So we hope for a lifetime of many weeks per year in Aruba, escaping the winters of New York and are glad to join your community.

jtm: As you will soon notice, that Andrea and I, are just two of the many that sincerely wish you a warm welcome to the Forum. Hope you and your wife will spend many happy hours at what has been called, "One Happy Island, and, off course, "Paradise."

Please add my warm welcome to you and yours.

Ed

jtm: Welcome to the forum. As you will soon notice, Andrea and I, are just two of the many forum members that will join in a warm welcome to you and your wife.

We hope you will have many happy hours in Aruba, which, of course, is called, "One Happy Island," or "Paradise" which it truly lives up to those names.

Welcome again.

Ed

Where are the Gold Coast condos located??

jtm
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    Congratulations and welcome to the forum
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Edronenburg View Post
    jtm: Welcome to the forum.
    Thank You too

Quote Originally Posted by CandyC55 View Post
    Where are the Gold Coast condos located??
    They are in the northwest Malmok region just next to the golf course.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Jealous here !!! Nice location, nice area, wish you lots of great vacations there :}

Quote Originally Posted by jtm View Post
    Hi

We are new to the forum.

We did the same thing! On our very first trip to Aruba in 2006, we put a deposit on a townhome at Gold Coast, in the 2nd stage of phase 1. At the time, the land was a huge cactus field, but we took a leap of faith, bit the bullet and bought.

We had fallen in love with Aruba the minute we stepped off the plane, and we haven't regretted our decision to buy since then. We took occupancy of our home in October 2009 and have been enjoying vacations there ever since. Gold Coast is a beautiful community and we've made several good friends.

We hope you enjoy your condo as much as we do. Perhaps we will run into each other during one of our visits. Good luck and enjoy!

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    we just rented a two bedroom townhouse at the gold coast on our last trip there. we loved it. hope to rent there again this year. it is located in the best part of aruba and near the best beach, arashi. enjoy! and welcome to the forum where you will learn tons & tons of info on aruba. and what you don't see on this forum, ask & I'm sure someone will have the answer for you.

Jtm, welcome to the forum I just joined yesterday, and congrulatulations for you choice of a new house on the island, choice that my wife and me shared some time ago, after our first visit to Aruba in 2010: so we just finished to build a new house in Bushiri (thanks to the support of relatives who live there), I will be back in february for last "finishes".

Enjoy your condo, very very nice place, and good luck!

Roberto

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast