Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Hello!

Hello and Welcome to the forum or as they say on Aruba, Bon Bini!!. If you are looking for suggestions and recommendations for things to do and place to see, then you have most definitely come to the right place. Combined we all share an endless treasure trove of suggestions and recommendations from all of out previous trips combined. We are a mix of new visitors to the veteran visitors to the island. Here is a little hint, you may not want to pack too much clothing as you may/will purchase a few new t-shirts while on the island, and you will also want to leave room for any other souvenir type items that you will want to pick up to take back for family and friends. The best advice that I can give you is to pace yourself, be sure to set aside enough time to kick back and relax, and if there is any activity or event that you did not get a chance to do or attend; you can always save it for your next visit. Trust me, there will be more visits. No one comes to Aruba and visits just once. Welcome to the forum and enjoy your trip.

Thanks all! We'll be splitting time between the Marriott and the Holiday Inn. I will be packing light as the days will be all about swimming trunks and a night or 2 lol. 2 weeks til we are there!

Quote Originally Posted by winkellie View Post
    Thanks all! We'll be splitting time between the Marriott and the Holiday Inn. I will be packing light as the days will be all about swimming trunks and a night or 2 lol. 2 weeks til we are there!
    Exactly how we do it... gets us more time on the island. Enjoy your stay!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12