Aruba Beach

Thread: Hello All!!

Hello All!!

Hi There!

My husband & I have been lurking on the board for a while and I must say this board has a wealth of information! A BIG Thank You to all of you!

We will be visiting Aruba for our third time this June, celebrating our 22 anniversary. We found this beautiful island on a cruiseship port of call and just fell in love with it. We still like to cruise but have decided a land vacation is in order this year. We're bringing our daughter (from a different bloodline - another story at another time - LOL) and two of her friends so they can get infected with the I-Love-Aruba bug. And once you're infected - you GOTTA come back!

Thanks again for all the helpful info,

Teri & Jim

Hi Sunny Beaches,
    Welcome aboard, now you can be like the rest of us addicted to our home away from home ARUBA. I am sure your daughter and friends will enjoy and would want to go back. Let us know if you need anymore information for them.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Teri and Jim, welcome to the AA club, aruba addicted !

Welcome to the forum. Dh, dd and I will be at the Tamarijn June 187-29.

Hello Teri & Jim, welcome!

I'm also new here but I'm a frequent reader already for some months

Welcome aboard. I have found a wealth of info. on here while getting ready for our first trip!

Thank you all for your warm welcomes! I know we've joined the AA club long ago.

Arubalisa, We will just miss you - we're at the Tam 06/06 - 06/13. We've also enjoyed your Abuba Bound! site and you've helped us pick the Tam for this visit.

We do like the low rise area much more than the high rise. It's so much less crowded and way more relaxed. The girls may get a little bored but I doubt it because DH is soooo entertaining & we'll keep him busy getting the pizza and drinks. Poor thing, we'll be all tanned and relaxed by vacation end and he'll be worn out!

Thanks again and I'm sure I'll have lots of questions in the next few weeks.
    Teri & Jim

Welcome aboard! Ask away........