Aruba Beach
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Hello all!!

Thank You Angela We are sooooo excited! I am probably the most excited,,,,I lay awake at night thinking about Aruba,,,HaHa!

Aruba since 1979
    heather.........many of us here think of aruba before we fall asleep and many of us think of aruba before our feet hit the floor in the morning.
    it is a sickness indeed

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherG View Post
    Thank You Angela We are sooooo excited! I am probably the most excited,,,,I lay awake at night thinking about Aruba,,,HaHa!

First trip

My husband and I along with his brother and wife will be in Auba for the first time in April.. We are staying at the Marriott . Can,t wait as this is our first trip to a tropical island.....

Please add my "welcome" to our forum. You will absolutely love, Aruba, aka "Paradise," and also, "One Happy Island."

I need not say enjoy your visit... there is no way you won't. .

Ed

Yay!!! We are very excited!! However, I was talking to a nurse I work with the other day and he was a downer about Aruba He said when he and his partner docked for a cruise they were bored. They only enjoyed the high rise area and he said the rest of the island was "nothing to see." I choose to ignore his "warning."

Aruba since 1979
    good choice to ignore.

Quote Originally Posted by rachelg8 View Post
    Yay!!! We are very excited!! However, I was talking to a nurse I work with the other day and he was a downer about Aruba He said when he and his partner docked for a cruise they were bored. They only enjoyed the high rise area and he said the rest of the island was "nothing to see." I choose to ignore his "warning."

Aruba is paradise, there is everything to love about it from shopping to beaches to relaxing by the pool. Service at hotels are great and one of the things I love most is their are no vendors trying to sell you things on the beach. Great people on the island, so much to see and do that there is no way you can get it all in a week. I suggest rent a jeep and do a tour on your own and discover Aruba or go on a tour. I love to get up early and be on my time not on others.
    Enjoy Aruba and ignore the nurse, she is loca....
    Quote Originally Posted by rachelg8 View Post
    Capturing the passion and love of your special day in paradise.
    bellarubaphoto@yahoo.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123