Aruba Beach

Thread: Hello all

Hello all

Hello all, I will be in Aruba 11/17-11/24 and I am very excited. I was in Aruba last year and ended up buying a timeshare at the Divi Village & Golf Resort. My unit is in building C what can I expect from the unit? I am coming with a group of friends we range in age from 25-33 does anyone have any suggestions of places that we should visit? My last trip in Aruba I hung out on the beach and visited De Palm Island. This time around I would like to do some excursions and explore more of the island. Any tips and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the aruba.com community forum.
    i recommend that you visit this section http://www.aruba.com/forum/f10/index2.htm

do you like to snorkel?
    i recommend that you enter SNORKELING in the search bar and read up on some snorkeling adventures.
    a few of them are Jolly Pirates, Tranquilo, Red Sail arubabobsnorkeling.com and Depalm.

I also recommend a guided (not self guided) ATV or Jeep Tour.
    check out the Getting Around Aruba section. http://www.aruba.com/forum/f38/
    I have been in a few of the units at the Divi Village and i think that they have been renovated. They are located across the street from the beach, and there are a few pools at the complex.

Enjoy and ask lots of questions!
    Welcome aboard!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pasch View Post
    Hello all, I will be in Aruba 11/17-11/24 and I am very excited. I was in Aruba last year and ended up buying a timeshare at the Divi Village & Golf Resort. My unit is in building C what can I expect from the unit? I am coming with a group of friends we range in age from 25-33 does anyone have any suggestions of places that we should visit? My last trip in Aruba I hung out on the beach and visited De Palm Island. This time around I would like to do some excursions and explore more of the island. Any tips and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by Andrea J.; 11-03-2013 at 07:00 PM.

Palm Beach, Renaissance Island, Arikok National Park
    I recommend the Andicuri UTV off-road tour that de palm tours puts on. They take you to these spots on the island: the Ayo Rock Formation, Stop at Andicuri, Stop at Bushiribana, Stop at Wariruri, Stop at Alto Vista, Stop at the California Lighthouse. My wife and I had a blast. We're planning on doing it again when we come back in July.
    We also did the sunset sail with de palm. I enjoyed it very much. My wife not so much because of the waves. It's 2 hours long and it's open bar.
    Taxi drivers will do private tours of the island. We've used Cerry twice and last year we had Hubert take us around. You can also use Bully. Those are the 3 I recommend. You can find their info throughout this forum.
    My wife and I ate at passions on the beach last year. We thought it was very good.
    Hope this helps....Have a great vacation.

Aruba Trip #8....March 2018..

That is the BEST place to spend Thanksgiving!!!! Aruba Trike will show u the Island on a 3 wheel motorcycle.
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Welcome to the forum!!! Enjoy your next visit home
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

ATV rental is the way to go !!!
    But I totally disagree with guided... unless you are very skittish... Just rent for the day and GO!!!
    Rent from Georges $120 for the whole day... drive to the lighthouse and go on trails from there...
    If you adventurous then go thru the Arikok park and down to caves, by the prison, back up on the
    roads home...

If you don't want to but guy does... I will be there from 11/21 - 27 and plan to go one day on ATV's...
    would love to get a group to go... I'm no guide but have been running the trails for many years on ATV...

have fun,
    mike

I wouldn't go to the Natural Pool on an ATV on my home. We were with a guide and almost flipped ours. Then again we are novices. If you ride all the time at home, I could see it being an entirely different situation.
    Last edited by Arubalisa; 11-05-2013 at 03:50 PM.