Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Hello! Also first post and our upcoming 5th trip to Aruba in 4 weeks!

Awesome thanks. Definitely going to check out the Casibari Cafe, looks very cool, right up my alley!

welcome to the forum!

Aruba since 1979
    you too garry....wow posting from nigeria!
    Quote Originally Posted by garrydexter View Post
    welcome to the forum!

Quote Originally Posted by garrydexter View Post
    welcome to the forum!
    Welcome to the Aruba.com Community Forum!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Since 1980, and throughout the many changes, we still love going downtown in Oranjestad.
    Hey Don,

Welcome to the forum. Hope and your family have an absolutely fabulous time. All the things which make Aruba, well, Aruba are there to enjoy.

Sun-bathe, walk on the beach, swim, snorkel. Are your daughters shoppers? Plenty to spend their money on.

As for places for drinks and meals I'll just say this. Aruba probably has one of the most lively dining/bar scenes in the Caribbean. For us, the variety of choice is part of the attraction. We try to mix old favourites with new discoveries.

I agree with others here on this thread; please be careful with the ATV's. If you and your family are experienced ATV riders and you know the terrain, then I would cautiously say ok. If not, maybe rethink this. This may seem like an overabundance of caution, but all of us want you to enjoy your vacation. Aruba is wonderful but it is still a different country with different rules of the road, licencing and insurance regulations, etc.

You really don't want to test Aruba's healthcare system by accidently side-swiping a tour bus with your ATV, do you?

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, and have a thoroughly wonderful vacation in Aruba!

Glenn
    Winnipeg, Canada

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12