Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Hello From Another Aruba Lover!

Hello From Another Aruba Lover!

Hi Everyone! I just recently found this forum after discovering the Aruba Podcasts (which I love!). I am a member of other forums and also FB groups. Don't know how I missed this one! Anyway glad to be here! My husband and I have been visiting Aruba annually since 2004 (we actually got to visit TWICE last year because I won a trip through my job!). Our home away from home is Manchebo. We've stayed there every trip and for us it is perfection! On the free trip last year we stayed at the Hyatt and although it was nice we just prefer Manchebo. Love the quiet and they have the BEST beach on the island in my opinion. We travel in October or November. Most of our trips we've been there over Thanksgiving and we love it that time of the year. The resorts and downtown are already decorated for Christmas and we can get all kinds of Christmas candy/cookies/etc. at the super market. The free trip was in March and although we could get Easter candy I thought it was a lot more windy at that time. Plus it was high season so the prices were higher to stay. We extended the trip a few days so we could stay at Manchebo and we spent more on a garden view room there in March per night than we do in November for ocean front! I look forward to reading all the posts here and contributing when I can with our experiences and our favorite things to do and places to eat. Trip #14 is coming up for us November 2016...can't wait!

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the aruba.comcommunity forum sashmcg.
    excellent that you won a trip thru your job.
    how terrific was that!!??!!

a few forums out there for aruba and numerous Facebook groups .....i am partial to this one, the best

Welcome to the forum! You'll find a nice group of people here who are all ready to share their experiences. We're always in Aruba for Thanksgiving as well. After years of staying at the Divi AI, thus trip we'll be staying at the Bucuti for half our trip and the Renaissance for the other half. Manchebo also looks like a nice property.

I think I just replied to your post about Bucuti vs Manchebo! LOL Maybe we will see you in November!

You did! I just happen to read this thread first and responded here. It's surprising how often when you're in Aruba that you meet someone from the forum so maybe we will run into each other!

CK1
    Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    Hello Shashamcg and welcome to the forum!

Curt's Aruba Podcast's are wonderful! Looking forward to your posts.

Welcome to the forum..

Welcome! So wonderful that you won an extra trip! We've extended our timeshare week at the Manchebo in the past and it was delightful.

Hi! Welcome to the Aruba.com Community Forum
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Hi and welcome to the forum. Dick.
    Next Aruba trip in

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast