Aruba Beach

Thread: Hello Aruba fans/experts from a noOb!

Hello Aruba fans/experts from a noOb!

So my parents sold their timeshares and had to 2 one week trips to use, and gave me one. After a long search for where to go, finding a good place to stay, and the time I wanted, I finally chose Aruba.
    I have never been, but have heard its a pretty nice place to go, and I look forward to my trip in August. I will be popping in from time to time to get some info to think about over the next 8 months.
    Wish you all well, and thanks in advance for all your advise!

J.

Welcome, and you've come to the right place! Lots of knowledgeable Aruba lovers on this board!

Welcome to the forum.

welcome to the forum.....we are all available to answer any questions you have.....you will love aruba !!!!
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Aruba since 1979
    you chose well by picking aruba
    i am here now and i can tell you come feb 4, they will have to remove me from this island kicking and screaming.

welcome to the forum
    andrea

Quote Originally Posted by JRosco View Post
    So my parents sold their timeshares and had to 2 one week trips to use, and gave me one. After a long search for where to go, finding a good place to stay, and the time I wanted, I finally chose Aruba.
    I have never been, but have heard its a pretty nice place to go, and I look forward to my trip in August. I will be popping in from time to time to get some info to think about over the next 8 months.
    Wish you all well, and thanks in advance for all your advise!

J.

Please accept my welcome as well. You will get a wealth of information and shortly feel like a "Family Member," because we all look out for one-another.

You picked "Paradise" and will find out that you will not only enjoy your first visit; but will anxiously look forward to many more.

Ed