Aruba Beach

Thread: Hello from California!

Hello from California!

I've posted a few times here on the forums, but thought I would drop a line and introduce myself Name is Mauro, from Fresno, CA. Will be heading to paradise in 11 days! It'll be my 6th trip and wifey's 4th. My grandparents are owners at Playa Linda since 1993 for 2 weeks a year (Weeks 16 & 48) Unfortunately due to health reasons they cannot go any longer, but they rotate the weeks through family members and we've been fortunate enough to go again this year! I work in the ag industry and wifey is an HR manager. No kiddos yet, but we're working on that. Just wanted to say hi and can't wait to be there in 11 days!

Aruba since 1979
    nice that you are posting
    very generous of your grandparents to allow family usage of their timeshare
    welcome to the aruba.com counity forum
    andrea

Quote Originally Posted by Mauro View Post
    I've posted a few times here on the forums, but thought I would drop a line and introduce myself Name is Mauro, from Fresno, CA. Will be heading to paradise in 11 days! It'll be my 6th trip and wifey's 4th. My grandparents are owners at Playa Linda since 1993 for 2 weeks a year (Weeks 16 & 48) Unfortunately due to health reasons they cannot go any longer, but they rotate the weeks through family members and we've been fortunate enough to go again this year! I work in the ag industry and wifey is an HR manager. No kiddos yet, but we're working on that. Just wanted to say hi and can't wait to be there in 11 days!

Welcome! And for the record, our son Chase was conceived while in Aruba so ya never know!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by arubamark View Post
    Welcome! And for the record, our son Chase was conceived while in Aruba so ya never know!!!!
    Haha, we'll see! It sure would be awesome for that to happen though!

Welcome and enjoy your trip!