Aruba Beach

Thread: Hello from cold Chicago area

Hello from cold Chicago area

HI......

Been to Aruba for the day on cruise and wife and I decided to go back for week.

We are going March 26th 2011 and staying at the Marriott Ocean Club.

Only item we have on schedule so far is a sunset cruise on the Black Pearl. I want to book a trip with Madi but since we are new to this site I can't send her a PM. If any one reads this please have her PM so we can make arrangements.

Since this is our "first" visit there, other than the one day stay. What should we do and what should we watch out for?

Thanks
    Jim Mc

Aruba since 1979
    from a prior post/threadOriginally Posted by Windy
    The absolute highlight of our last trip was a tour with Madi -- you can call her at 746-1397 or 749-9414 or email her at reachitmadi01@hotmail.com. (you may not get an email response and might have to wait to call her when you get there -- she works alone and doesn't always get to her email!) There's quite a bit of information on the Forum from people who have also gone with her. Just use the Search option at the left and type in "Madi". She's a gem and will show you places you wouldn't otherwise see.

Aruba since 1979
    http://www.aruba.com/forum/f10/index3.html
    click above link for lots of activity suggestions

Hi:SVB57:

As always, Andrea, and other monitors and Forum members are delighted to give information and advice. I have frequently stayed at the Ocean Club and am sure that you will find everyone there delighted to help you in any way they can.

Ed