Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello from the Cold North

Thumbs up Hello from the Cold North

Hello, just introducing myself to the members of this board. I'm Sherrel (aka Sunbee). My husband and I have been to Aruba 3 times now. We love it. We have also been to Cozumel - but nothing is as great as the people are in Aruba.

Our next trip is September 2010 (just a month before my 40th birthday. We were looking into getting a Villa this year - but our friends didn't seem to keen on the idea.

I found a place called the Aruba Boardwalk - just above the Marriott's hotels and not quite on the beach. We love the pool more than the ocean any how.
    Does anyone have any thoughts on this hotel/apartment or have been there before? All our friends would like their own "space" rather than a "room" like what they would get at a Villa and I thought this place would be perfect.

Thoughts?

Thanks!
    Sherrel

google, Homeaway Aruba, enjoy your trip!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny Beaches View Post
    google, Homeaway Aruba, enjoy your trip!
    Thanks, great site.

Aruba since 1979
    the boardwalk is a nice quaint place
    very clean
    it welcomes all, but mostly windsurfers stay there

have you looked into renting a timeshare

go to the timeshare section of this forum and see if there is anything for your dates and price range
    also too go to redweek.com

welcome to the forum!
    andrea

!
    Quote Originally Posted by sunbee View Post
    Hello, just introducing myself to the members of this board. I'm Sherrel (aka Sunbee). My husband and I have been to Aruba 3 times now. We love it. We have also been to Cozumel - but nothing is as great as the people are in Aruba.

Our next trip is September 2010 (just a month before my 40th birthday. We were looking into getting a Villa this year - but our friends didn't seem to keen on the idea.

I found a place called the Aruba Boardwalk - just above the Marriott's hotels and not quite on the beach. We love the pool more than the ocean any how.
    Does anyone have any thoughts on this hotel/apartment or have been there before? All our friends would like their own "space" rather than a "room" like what they would get at a Villa and I thought this place would be perfect.

Thoughts?

Thanks!
    Sherrel

sunbee, here is another for you to look at, the Coral Reef Beach Resort. Everybody has their own space, kitchen, roll outside beds, beach?

Thanks everyone. We did find a Villa from the Homeaway site. We hope to put our deposit down this week. We aren't going until September, but the house is exactly what we are looking for.

Congrats, glad you liked the site, have a fabulous vacation!

Thanks - for a while they were pretty unresponsive. It must have been me because I'm an email-holic and mostly take care of business in my real job over email. The "one email a day" stuff always irks me. Hopefully now that they have our initial deposit we will have more communication from them. I have tons as of right now. The other two couples that we have going with us have the most questions and I have volunteered to be point of contact for all of us. Hopefully the questions don't take "days" to get back to us.

Ask away, you will get answers!

Sunbee Aruba is the place to be!! I myself are in love with Aruba and I can't wait for March so I can be there on the beach just relaxing....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast