Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello from the Cold North

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny Beaches View Post
    Ask away, you will get answers!
    It's more about questions about what the "concierge" can do. From their website they say they can get grocery's for us and also have great prices for car/Jeep rental. Most the people I'm going with don't want to go shopping for food the moment we get there and would like some snacks/light food when we all arrive. I don't mind checking in and then going to grab all the food and then chillin'.

Ok, there are more than 5 people so you will need 2 taxi's, Bully is the best, he also will have a cousin or uncle there for taxi # 2, he will more than happily stop for snacks and such at the store on the way to where you will be staying! There is a max. 5 people per taxi. bullytaxi79@hotmail.com

Thanks SB. That's good to know. This will be our 4th trip to Aruba - yet the first time renting a Villa. I think the company that takes care of the Villa will be picking us up at the airport (I'm still assuming we will all be coming in at different times - one couple from Delaware, one couple from Kansas, then us from VA).

We are finding out that our friends from DE are going to try to get there two days early... dang them. But, they will just have to be in charge of food shopping!!

Sounds fun, have a blast! Let us know what, you think oft he homeaway experience when you get back!
    Last edited by Sunny Beaches; 01-13-2010 at 05:38 PM.

Thanks SB - we normally blog/podcast the entire time we are there - so I will be sure to post that link up as the time gets closer!

Malmok Beach, Baby Beach, Eagle Beach, the donkey farm, the caves at the north end of the island
    You should consider a timeshare as an alternative if your current plan doesnt work out. I travel to Aruba with family . There are six of us and we fit well in a two bedroom lockout.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12