Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Hello! Extended stay questions

Thank you for the helpful comments. So basically there is a good chance that I will get 90 days ( I want only 60 days) when I arrive in Aruba as long as I have:

1. Return ticket. (Yes I always make sure I can get home on the correct date)
    2. The correct confirmation from the vendor that I have booked the accommodation for the 60 day stay.
    3. Proof of paid medical insurance for the entire 60 day stay. (would never travel without it)
    4. Proof of sufficient funds for my stay ( I have 2 credit cards and bank accounts to support this)

Yes?
    Last edited by broadmarsh; 01-06-2014 at 04:33 PM.

Hi well I wouldn't like to say you'll definitely be granted entry but I had no problems for a 90 day trip wait the above documents I was only asked to confirm where we were staying. Worse case would be 1. you're granted 30 days days and then have to go to oranjestad to dimas to apply for longer and they won't refuse if you have all documents. 2. You leave Aruba for one day mid way through and return for your remaining time. I'm going again August so can advise better then if I came across any issues. In honesty I really think you will be absolutely fine and I wouldn't worry, if you'd asked me this time last year I I was in turmoil as even the UK Aruba tourism authority couldn't give me a direct answer. If you want me to forward you emails I exchanged with the manager of the Renaissance, he spoke to immigration for us, then PM me your email it will confirm what I've said hope I've helped a bit

Thanks I will PM you with my email address. I am just being very cautious.

Peter

Aruba since 1979
    mrs L...........you have shown us just what this forum is all about......members helping members ....thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsLancaster2B View Post
    Hi well I wouldn't like to say you'll definitely be granted entry but I had no problems for a 90 day trip wait the above documents I was only asked to confirm where we were staying. Worse case would be 1. you're granted 30 days days and then have to go to oranjestad to dimas to apply for longer and they won't refuse if you have all documents. 2. You leave Aruba for one day mid way through and return for your remaining time. I'm going again August so can advise better then if I came across any issues. In honesty I really think you will be absolutely fine and I wouldn't worry, if you'd asked me this time last year I I was in turmoil as even the UK Aruba tourism authority couldn't give me a direct answer. If you want me to forward you emails I exchanged with the manager of the Renaissance, he spoke to immigration for us, then PM me your email it will confirm what I've said hope I've helped a bit

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12