Aruba Beach

Thread: Hello from Florida

Hello from Florida

Hello,

This is my first post and it's long overdue. My wife and I went to Aruba a couple years ago and loved it. Regrettably, finances haven't yet allowed a return trip, but we are working on it.

I've found myself constantly reading about Aruba and planning our next trip so figured I might as well sign up here and join the discussion.

Kind regards

bryan

Aruba since 1979
    welcome bryan

my saying is TO HELL w/ finances.
    that being said, keep working on getting back to aruba.
    like dunkin donuts.......it's worth the trip ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by bryan View Post
    Hello,

This is my first post and it's long overdue. My wife and I went to Aruba a couple years ago and loved it. Regrettably, finances haven't yet allowed a return trip, but we are working on it.

I've found myself constantly reading about Aruba and planning our next trip so figured I might as well sign up here and join the discussion.

Kind regards

bryan

Well we can't completely ignore finances, but we at least have a plan now. My wife and I do websites for a living. We decided to start an Aruba related site and all the money that site makes is going to be deposited into a separate account. When there's enough money, Aruba here we come! Then rinse and repeat(hopefully). That also allows us to write off at least some of the expenses from our taxes in the US.

So I'm busy working on the site with my fingers crossed; which makes it hard to type.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    welcome bryan

my saying is TO HELL w/ finances.
    that being said, keep working on getting back to aruba.
    like dunkin donuts.......it's worth the trip ;-)