Aruba Beach

Thread: Hello!! New to here but not Aruba!

Hello!! New to here but not Aruba!

Hi All!

My name is Emily and I am new to this forum, I have been to Aruba twice so far, once where we were engaged in 2006 and the second time was in september 2008 when I was married at the Divi resort.

i've stayed at the Tamarijn both times and I have stayed at the Amsterdam Manor for my wedding night last year which was awesome!

I'm very lucky to be returning to Aruba in september 2010 for my second wedding anniversary when we will be staying at the AM once again, that however is 17 months away so I thought I would be able to look forward to going back through all you guys and your holidays in that time!

I recognise some of the names from here to Tripadvisor where I also like to lurk! Hi ArubaLisa and Aruba Amy (my unofficial wedding planner!)

Looking forward to getting to know you guys all a bit better and chatting about our favourite thing!!

Em xx

Welcome Em,
    We all live vicariously through each others posting of their vacation trips !!! Helps the time pass quicker and we aren't quite so devastated having to wait "our turn"....Glad you love the island as much as we all do......
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Quote Originally Posted by Emily G View Post
    Aruba Amy (my unofficial wedding planner!)

Looking forward to getting to know you guys all a bit better and chatting about our favourite thing!!

Em xx
    LOL, she is a fabulous source of Aruba info.

Thanks guys xx

One of my co-workers is at AM for his honeymoon. I think they've been down there ten days or so. When I had dinner with them last week they were raving about the staff and the hotel itself. I may have to hit it up next time.