Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello from PA

everywhere and anywhere
    Darlsay,,,,welcome to the forum....have fun in Aruba, we are all very jealous !!!!!
    BTW...I got stuck out your way last week, Tuesday thru Thursday....worked in Trenton, NJ on Monday then to Newark, DE....never made it past Ephrata, PA (close to Lancaster) on Tuesday...Thank the heavens for friends that live in the area !!!!!

Welcome to the board! I hope you love the forum as much as I do - there are really some great people on here with a wealth of knowledge about Aruba!

Although we didnt get as much snow as you all did in PA, we certainly have our share (or my share for that matter) of snow here in NY. We have at least a foot of snow on the ground now with another few inches expected tonight - I am hoping it will change to snow tonight but I will not hold my breath.

I am eagerly awaiting my trip to Aruba as well - I leave on the 26th of February. Only 7 more days of work until I am on vacation, but who is counting? 11 days, almost 10, until the plane departs for paradise.

Have a great, safe trip! Lets hope it doesnt snow when we are departing for Aruba!

~ Beth

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12