Aruba Beach

Thread: Hello world - new to bulletin board at Aruba.com

Hello world - new to bulletin board at Aruba.com

Hi,

I am new to the forums at Aruba.com
    I have visit Aruba lots of times.
    The first time was in 1995. I stayed for 1 year.
    The reason, military service. The first months I had a room at the barracks.

After some months my girlfriend come over and we rented a house in North.

I left the service for lots of years and now Aruba is still my favorite vacation destination.
    My mother lives in San Nicolas for 4 years now, so we have a perfect vacation address. We try to go to Aruba 2 times a year. Unfortunately this not possible every year.
    Maybe in the future it is possible. Who knows.

When we are on the Island we stay for 3 a 4 weeks. At least one week at my motherís house and the rest in hotels and apartments.

The best time to visit Aruba is in December and in February. These are also the most expensive months.
    Favorite restaurant is Benihana and Madam Janet. Favorite bar.. The Paddock of course. Best thing to do is scuba diving. I really like the dive site Sonesta Airplanes. it is wonderful down there.

Greetz

SunSeeker

Aruba since 1979
    hello sunseeker

welcome to the forum

i encourage you to browse around over the different catefories and threads and please contribute!!

andrea
    Last edited by Andrea J.; 10-30-2009 at 04:00 PM. Reason: i do not know why i even PRETEND to know how to type

Hi "Sunseeker"

By the way, the name is appropriate seeing that you also love Aruba; have family there, and, visit as often as you can.

We are...and I am sure that I speak for all of us...delighted that you have decided to not only check our "Forum," but will, hopefully, become a part of our "Aruba.com" "Forum" family.

Welcome. Keep healthy and happy.

Ed

Hi Sunseeker....welcome to the forum....and welcome from those of us that at addicted to Aruba !!!!!!
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Welcome SunSeeker, hopefully since you lived there and do go as often as allot of repeats here on the Forum, please always keep us updated with things that go on on our home away from home. ARUBA