Aruba Beach

Thread: Help with Resturant Decision

Baby Beach Natural Pool

Help with Resturant Decision

We are arriving Wed for our second trip to 2 weeks. We are planning a beach dinner and need some input. We have narrowed it down to 2 choices (or maybe a new one). We are looking at Passions and The Old Man & the Sea.

Thanks for all the great info and input.

Any Aruba beach...
    On Passions from my trip report:

"Friday night for our annivesary, a friend as well as my parents, had recommended Passions on the beach at the Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort.

When we arrived we were immediately greeted by Diana the hostess/maître d' and everything from the food to the service, it was nothing less than perfect and a wonderful evening. Our table was closest to the water with torches and a lantern on the table. I can imagine how nice it would be at sunset, however since we can view that from the comfort of our pation, and like to eat later, dining under the stars with the Aruban tradewinds are just delightful in my book!

Dd had Caesar Salad with shrimp and a seafood sampler platter with Caribbean lobster tail, shrimp, grouper and mahi mahi. I had a filet mignon and dh had grilled grouper and shrimp with a creamy spicy sauce. For an appetizer he had goat cheese with prosciutto, arugula and honey dressing, I had a crab salad. Everything was delicious! If anyone has that recipe for the crab salad you just pass it on to me

Dessert was amazing ...a sampler with full size portions of cheese cake, tiramisu, raspberry mousse, key lime pie and chocolate cake. We practically rolled back to the Tamarijn."