Aruba Beach

Thread: Hi!

Palm Beach!!!Oh, and the airport but only when I'm arriving:)

Thumbs up Hi!

My name is Allison and I am an Arubaholic

I am going back for my 4th time this September and can't wait! Hubby and I went there for our honeymoon in 2005 and have never gone anywhere else since!

I stay at the Stellaris usually but this year we are bringing our friends and have a 2 bedroom villa at the Marriott Ocean Club. I am a little nervous to stay at a new place-I know it's beautiful but Hubby and I are creatures of habit and know the ins and outs of the Stellaris! I am waiting for someone to post a trip report with pics from there so I know what I'm looking forward to. Any pointers from you will be greatly appreciated!

Very nice to meet you all

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the forum allison.

search thru the gallery (left menu) for any pictures of marriott ocean club.
    i will give it a look too.

Aruba since 1979

Welcome....ARUBAHOLIC....LOL that's great.Never heard it put quite that way,but it does describe all of us.LOL

the only help for a arubaholic is to keep going to aruba year after year,after 52 years on this earth i know it helps.go luck and god bless,we'll be praying for you

Quote Originally Posted by minky1225 View Post
    My name is Allison and I am an Arubaholic

I am going back for my 4th time this September and can't wait! Hubby and I went there for our honeymoon in 2005 and have never gone anywhere else since!

I stay at the Stellaris usually but this year we are bringing our friends and have a 2 bedroom villa at the Marriott Ocean Club. I am a little nervous to stay at a new place-I know it's beautiful but Hubby and I are creatures of habit and know the ins and outs of the Stellaris! I am waiting for someone to post a trip report with pics from there so I know what I'm looking forward to. Any pointers from you will be greatly appreciated!

Very nice to meet you all
    You will have a great time at the Ocean Club. We stayed there 4 years ago before buying a timeshare at the Marriott Surf Club. You will have all the extras of the timeshare over a hotel like a larger room, full kitchen so you don't have to go out for every meal if you want to save a few $$$, living room with tv and dvd player, etc. AND you have access to all of the Marriott facilities just a 2 minute walk away as the properties are connected. We had such a great time at the Ocean Club that we immediately bought a TS at the Surf Club which had just opened. the Ocean Club is actually a bit quieter than the Surf Club since iti is smaller but you could probably "sneak" over to the Surf Club if you want to use the lazy river.

Aruba is such a great vacation island and Marriott maintains the property very well that you will love your week. BTW, September is a great time if you don't have kids because school is back in session and the beach and pool are not as crazy- and it's easy to get into any restaurant without reserving in advance.

You will love the Ocean Club. Whenever we go to Aruba we stay at the Ocean Club with a few days at the Stellaris or the Ren. downtown. You will enjoy!