Aruba Beach

Thread: Hi!

Hi!

Hey everybody,

I'm new here My name is Priscilla, and I will visit Aruba at the end of October! So I'm looking for some things to do

Priscilla

Welcome to the forum

Eagle Beach, exploring the "Outback", Madi's tour to the Natural Pool , dinner at Papiamento's
    Welcome! You'll find everything you could ever want to know on this forum! Just search through all the things to do and activities posts, plus anything else! It's all here!

Hi,
    My name is camellia from australia. I am 22 years old and am still a student.
    I want to join in this forum to learn more knowledge and have more friends.
    Look forward to being a part of this community.

Welcome to the forum.
    Next Aruba trip in

Natural Pool, Depalm Island, Eagle Beach..................ARUBA, what's not to like.
    Welcome Pricilla,

I'm not an expert by any means but, my husband and I went for the first time last year. We were with friends that have a time share and have visited for the past 18 years. We were able to experience alot of the island with the help of our friends.

Since we were unsure if we would ever return to the island we did everything and anything we could fit in.

I would definately say you should experience the following:

Sunrise at the California Light House (preferably with a breakfast drink
    Sunset the same day - usually at 6:30 but don't blink because it will be over

De Palm Island Tour - The snorkeling is amazing as well as other water sports and all you can eat and drink snack shack.

There are also places to snorkel for free, Baby Beach is one of them. All you need to do is rend equipment and your good to go. The islanders can tell you some of the best places to snorkel and you will find that there are probably snorkeling excursions in the same area so why pay?

ABC Tours is a must - Please ask for Rocky (He is without a doubt THE BEST!) He will show you the Caves, Ruined Mines, Natural Pool, Natural Bridge, etc.

Parasailing is amazing. You float from the boat as though your riding a cloud. The views are amazing. Sea turtles, etc.

The list goes on. Have a wonderful time and experience everything to the fullest.

Btw, we are able to return to the island and will be there while you are there. We will be there between 10/23 and 11/6.

Enjoy!!!

Sue

Welcome to the forum, u will love it

Wow, thanks for all the responses, and Sue, thanks for the tips!!