Aruba Beach

Thread: Hi!

Hi!

Hi Everyone,

This is my first post on the forum, but I've been a visitor/lurker here for the past few years. My girlfriend Jenn and I are in our low 30s and are from CT. We've visited Aruba 5 times since 2010 and love the island - we usually stay at Bucuti in the low-rise area. Last May we stayed at Aruba Beach Club since Bucuti was closed for renovations and a friend's family was kind enough to let us use their banked timed share week for a low rate. That was a different experience but we still had a great time!

Looking forward to (pretty much counting down the days...) our 16 night stay at Bucuti in May - our longest stay yet, which we are very fortunate to be able to do this year.

Also look forward to contributing to the forum where I can!

By the way - we are now addicted to Aruba Bob snorkeling, and highly recommend them to everyone!

Dave
    Last edited by DaveInCT; 04-01-2014 at 09:17 PM.

Aruba since 1979
    hello to you daveinct!! welcome to the aruba.com community forum (even though you have been around here for a couple of years!!

yes the bucuti is a lovely resort indeed!! my husband and i have stayed at the ABC using an interval trade and we were very happy there.

isn't arubabob snorkeling the be all and the end all?!?! kent, the owner is a forum member here. we snorkeled with them a year or 2 ago and Stuart was our guide. we had a blast!

dear hubby and i will be in aruba in mid may for a couple of weeks at the renaissance ocean suites.

enjoy and again, welcome
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveInCT View Post
    Hi Everyone,

This is my first post on the forum, but I've been a visitor/lurker here for the past few years. My girlfriend Jenn and I are in our low 30s and are from CT. We've visited Aruba 5 times since 2010 and love the island - we usually stay at Bucuti in the low-rise area. Last May we stayed at Aruba Beach Club since Bucuti was closed for renovations and a friend's family was kind enough to let us use their banked timed share week for a low rate. That was a different experience but we still had a great time!

Looking forward to (pretty much counting down the days...) our 16 night stay at Bucuti in May - our longest stay yet, which we are very fortunate to be able to do this year.

Also look forward to contributing to the forum where I can!

By the way - we are now addicted to Aruba Bob snorkeling, and highly recommend them to everyone!

Dave

Welcome to the posting side, Dave! Happy to hear from you!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Thank you both for the warm welcome!

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    Welcome Dave! You and your sweetie are so lucky to be able to stay 16 days! Hope you will do your first trip report now that you are a member! Have a wonderful trip and don't forget to come back home (lol) Aruba is very best!

Costa Linda, Renaissance Ocean Suites, any place where there is a beach and tiki hut I am good 8)
    Welcome to the forum, Dave!

Dave, Welcome to the board and thanks for your kind words. I hope you guys really enjoy your 16 days in Aruba. I guess I will miss u this trip but maybe next time. Aruba Bob
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Aruba since 1979
    hello kent
    we miss you here.
    Quote Originally Posted by kent View Post
    Dave, Welcome to the board and thanks for your kind words. I hope you guys really enjoy your 16 days in Aruba. I guess I will miss u this trip but maybe next time. Aruba Bob

Thanks Andrea, I am home till June 17th so I will be watching now because I really miss my home away from home.
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017