Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Hi everyone - itís been a long time 😊

I will be there beginning of June. Thanks to all of you for your good wishes. I have to admit having travelled to many places around the world good and bad my memories of Aruba remain very strong in my mind and it was probably the most relaxing break I have had. Sure the weather and island are great but it was the great reception from everyone we met that really set the holiday.
    Thanks again everyone - it will be good to return 😊

Welcome back and you will love Aruba as much as before.

It seems that any changes have not had any negative effect which is the main thing and as we head into a wet cold English winter it’s nice to have a little piece of tranquility to look forward to ��

Can you tell me where the walking trail is located and how long it is? I never paid attention in the past, but now I am walking 3-5 miles everyday and plan to continue when we are there.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    welcome back terry
    sure things have changed, and you will notice right away that the downtown has done a rehab, there is a nice walking trail called "linear," the ritz is complete, lots of the traffic lights are now replaced by roundabouts, the alhambra marketplace is complete and the hospital has had a refit, the radisson is now the hilton, the container port area is now strictly a cruise port area and the downtown has a trolley. (just to name a few )

Aruba since 1979
    the trail begins near the airport

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Li...!4d-70.0297363

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Linea...95830233779416

QUOTE=robin;323737]Can you tell me where the walking trail is located and how long it is? I never paid attention in the past, but now I am walking 3-5 miles everyday and plan to continue when we are there.[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by Andrea J.; 10-10-2017 at 10:58 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12