Aruba Beach

Thread: Hi from Glenn and Sandy

Hi from Glenn and Sandy

We will be making our 18th trip to Aruba this Saturday. We can't wait to get out of this Minnesota climate and back to our home away from home. We stay at La Quinta for weeks 9 and 10 every year.

Sandy is not into sports that much, so she typically takes a morning walk each day and spends time reading and relaxing around the pool or on the beach. She'll also head downtown for shopping - not typically for herself, but for everyone else's souvenirs.

I will play a few rounds of golf while I'm there. I also signed up for a beach tennis tournament on Feb. 28th on Eagle Beach. I've never played the game, but it looks like a blast and I have to give it a try. I also head over to Palm Beach in front of La Cabana every afternoon for volleyball. So if you enjoy playing, stop by at around 2:00 p.m. any day.

We love Aruba for many reasons - as do most of the people on this board. The people are the friendliest in the world, the weather is the best in the world, the beaches are some of the most beautiful in the world, the food is out of this world...need I say more.

3 more days and we're there!

Bon Dia everyone!

Aruba since 1979
    safe travels and ENJOY!