Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi from Hortonville Wisconsin near Appleton

Hi from Hortonville Wisconsin near Appleton

Going our very first tme to Aruba....We are so stoked. My wife Barb, myself Bill and our two daughters Ashley 17 and Kaylee 6 (we adopted her in august 2010)

We traded (Interval) our May wisconsin timeshare 2br for a 2br at PBV last week in April,

Initial plans are to rent a car and after that,,,,well thats why Im here, to learn LoL

Nice to meet ya'll

Welcome to the forum

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the forum billybabe

yes we can tell YOU Are stoked!!

and you have more in common here than aruba.........we have a few other adoptive parents in the group. nice folks. loving. wanting/needing to expand and complete their family. adoption........one of the most wonderful things to do.
    god bless you, your daughters and your spouse!!

andrea

Welcome billybabe from a couple of Aruba addicts from your northwest in Wausau!
    Joe & Mimi

LIFE IS GOOD

Thanks so much guys and gals...probably one of the friendliest forums I have ever belonged to.

Merry Christmas Everyone

Welcome to the forum, you couldn't have found a better site to get all the info you might be looking for.
    On a lol note: Hortonville, is that where Horton heard a who?? lol..... Only kidding love all dr suess books

Hi Billy Babe:

As Andrea said, we do have others that have adopted; and, one, in particular, has shared glowing reports...congratulations.
    As I often say, you are in for the treat of your life when you come to "One Happy Island", aka "Aruba." It lives up to it's other name, "Paradise".

Welcome to the forum.

Ed

Who would of "thunk" there were that many cheesheads that are aruba addicts LoL

Hello everyone

Talking Yet another Cheesehead

We are from the small village of Wild Rose, WI. It's almost in the middle of Wisconsin, a bit closer to the fox valley i guess. We are also really excited to be going back to the beautiful island paradise, We will be there for the SUPERBOWL, how great is that!!!!!!!!

Eagle Beach, exploring the "Outback", Madi's tour to the Natural Pool , dinner at Papiamento's
    Bill, welcome to the best forum ever!!!!!! You will soon be addicted to the forum as well as a very special island!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast