Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Hi, I'm new here!

  1. #11
    Member griff11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    43
    Welcome and Happy 25th Anniversary, you will have a wonderful time in Aruba!!!

  2. #12
    Senior Member TEAMARUBA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EAGLE & PALM BEACH ORANJESTAD PADDOCK - MADAME JEANETTE SOLE MARE KUKKO KUNUKOO
    Posts
    189
    Happy 25th and welcome. and if you have any questions....fire away....someone on this forum will be able to help you!!!

  3. #13
    Member pbumbaca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    77
    Thank you everyone for the warm welcomes and the offer of help!

    I think I've got everything covered between reading all the Trip Reports and Restaurant reviews I've booked a lot of stuff already.

    I've got my horseback riding set (much to hubby's dismay but one of my bucket list items), ATVs confirmed, deep sea fishing boat chartered (not my cup of tea but gotta do the concession thing) , snorkeling booked, and some good dinner reservations as well!

  4. #14
    Senior Member cpjones's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Eagle Beach, Glitz Casino, Manchebo Beach Resort
    Posts
    3,896
    Quote Originally Posted by pbumbaca View Post
    Thank you everyone for the warm welcomes and the offer of help!

    I think I've got everything covered between reading all the Trip Reports and Restaurant reviews I've booked a lot of stuff already.

    I've got my horseback riding set (much to hubby's dismay but one of my bucket list items), ATVs confirmed, deep sea fishing boat chartered (not my cup of tea but gotta do the concession thing) , snorkeling booked, and some good dinner reservations as well!
    Don't forget to leave lots of time for relaxing on the beach!

  5. #15
    Member pbumbaca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by cpjones View Post
    Don't forget to leave lots of time for relaxing on the beach!
    Oh believe me, I would do that all week if I could but my husband is not the type to sit still very long which is why I already had my beach vacation without him in Maine earlier in July!

  6. #16
    Senior Member WaltVB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Scott's Brats, Iguana Joes, Surf Club
    Posts
    2,758
    Ordinarily I would never recommend taking long pants to Aruba, but I believe you may want to take a pair for the horseback riding.

  7. #17
    Senior Member jpsphr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Boca Catalina Beach Marriott properties Mangel Halto for Snorkeling
    Posts
    210
    Happy Anniversary and enjoy your trip.

    I was like your husband, but after 4 visits to Aruba, I have learned to slow down, relax and enjoy.

    It sounds like you have a great week planned.

  8. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Mariott
    Age
    85
    Posts
    745
    Hi Pam...a little late, but "Welcome to the forum!" You have just joined a very happy group of people...of course, because of our love of Aruba, aka "Paradise," or "One Happy Island."

    Needless to say, you will love it. Happy Anniversary.. and going to the perfect anniversary celebration place.

    Ed

  9. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    101

    Happy Anniversary!

    On our first trip we did all the tourist trips. Now we go from the pool to the beach and back again. Enjoy this amazing island the nicest people on earth.

  10. #20
    Member pbumbaca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by WaltVB View Post
    Ordinarily I would never recommend taking long pants to Aruba, but I believe you may want to take a pair for the horseback riding.
    I thought my husband would need some 'dress' pants for the nicer restaurants like Barefoot and Flying Fishbones?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO