Aruba Beach

Thread: Hi! New here.

Baby Beach, the Lighthouse, downtown Oranjestad, the beach at Aruba Beach Club, golf at Divi Liniks.

Smile Hi! New here.

I finally was able to figure out how to register on this site. I have been trying for days. Kept putting a space in between my username and it didn't work. Finally, it dawned on me...no space and viola! I'm in! Anyway, I recognize a lot of names from the "other" board...good to see you here! Lots of good info on this site. We're leaving in 2 days and can't wait! It will be our 12th trip to Aruba this time staying 30 days. The weather reports from Aruba have been great and hope they continue! Well, just wanted to say 'hi'. My old username was Kathy from Ohio. I'm kathyoh now.

Welcome to the forum

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the aruba.com community forum

enjoy your travels!

Quote Originally Posted by kathyoh View Post
    I finally was able to figure out how to register on this site. I have been trying for days. Kept putting a space in between my username and it didn't work. Finally, it dawned on me...no space and viola! I'm in! Anyway, I recognize a lot of names from the "other" board...good to see you here! Lots of good info on this site. We're leaving in 2 days and can't wait! It will be our 12th trip to Aruba this time staying 30 days. The weather reports from Aruba have been great and hope they continue! Well, just wanted to say 'hi'. My old username was Kathy from Ohio. I'm kathyoh now.

Welcome! Have a wonderful time on the beautiful island. I wish we were going now-and for 30 days--wow!!
    Pat