Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi there! Finally got registered.

Hi there! Finally got registered.

This will be our 1st trip to Aruba and I can't wait. We leave May 31st from California. We are staying at the Surf Club. The reviews sound pretty good except for the mushy area at the beach. Does anyone know if they have daily maid service? We are staying in a studio. Is it a pretty good size? Also any info on activities would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Mystiel,

All the way from California? You'll have no worries about the beach. Not sure about maid service but those places are always well taken care of. What made you pick Aruba in the sense that you're coming from California from which you could launch to Mexico or Hawaii or elsewhere?
    Aruba's Novelist in Residence (sometimes)
    http://www.bentpage.wordpress.com/

tttttttttttt

SanNic44,
    Just wanting to see something different. We have been to Mexico and Hawaii. I have always wanted to go to Aruba; it sounds so beautiful. The only thing that I am not looking forward to is the the plane flight. Do you go to Aruba often?
    Mystiel

Hi I just went to Sanfrancisco in April for a week love it ,You will love Aruba is like Maui .You staying great place we own 2 bebdrooms and we love it .Are you renting a car ?
    For the maid come every 3 days if you need something like new towel just call and they will there very good service are you renting or is your time share that can make difference .
    Make sure you ar going to Madame Jeanette .Fishbone .
    Have fun if you have a ny question people are very good to help .
    ginette

Welcome,I'm an owner at the Surf Club .You only get one clean up in the studio,if you want daily maid service you can get it but they charge for it.You will love the Surf Club.Cant wait until October comes,two weeks in paridise.....ENJOY..

We may rent a car one day, but we may use their bus for getting around town. Have you used the bus before?

The bus is not a bad way to go. Runs about every half hour and cost is only $1.30 per person. Have fun!

Dave
    See you in Aruba!!!
    Next Aruba trip in

Smile

We stay at the Surf Club twice a year since it was built. You only get a mid week cleaning unless you order dailey maid service. I think its $35 a day. If you just ask for fresh towels everyday, there is no charge. The studios are small. Hope you just have 2 people. The room is like a hotel room. A queen bed and right beside it is a pullout sofa. Then you have a balcony and a small table with a mini kitchen in the hall to the bathroom. You can have 4 people in there put when the couch is pulled out and you have a few suitcases, it fills the room up. If you need any more info on the Surf Club, please send me a e-mail. kentgerber@adamswells.com
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Timeshare owner at Renaissance...it's amazing what a daily tip will do for daily maid service! I work for money...so do they.....God bless 'em.
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast