Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi there! Finally got registered.

Jump aboard the water is fine!!!!

The Beach The Pool The Balcony The Water
    Welcome on board mystiel!
    I am writing this during our mid afternoon break in a Surf Club studio before preparing for an early meal. The Studio is fine for two, I would not recommend it for four, unless you are used to living close. Besides the info Dannyo and kent offered, there is a night stand on either side of the bed with good storage inside.
    We travel with four suitcases due to our three week stay, two in the closet, one with our snorkel equipment at the ready on the floor, a carry on and my briefcase next of the 3 draw chest that holds the TV. We have a couple cases of soft drinks on the floor on the other side of the the chest.
    The closet is big and has a safe buried in the wall. The table and one chair neatly tucked in the corner the other chair in front of the couch holds my laptop.
    Even with all this there is a good clean five foot corridor running through the room between the front door and the balcony.
    That said, I can't wait to move into our one bedroom for each of the next two week, the washer/dryer are needed (there are community ones in the buildings), the full kitchen, and especially the soak tub. You will love the Surf Club, see you around the beach and the pool. Send me a PM if you would like any more up to date details.
    Have Fun, Pete

We will be in Aruba in

Mambo Jambo, Moomba beach
    Since there are lot's of info on the resort, room and cleaning services already in the posts, I will elaborate on the activities for the Surf Club. There's loads of things to do at the Surf Club. You can also find these activities in the magazine called Activity Navigator, there's a free copy in your room.

Here's a list of Surf Club's activities:
    - there's your daily workout program, stretch and tone / aqua aerobics etc.
    - papiamento lessons
    - tennis clinics
    - pool/beach volleyball
    - name this song game
    - iguana interaction
    - limbo contest
    - basketball time
    - shuffleboard challenge
    - one happy island game
    - beer drinking contest
    - karaoke night
    - salsa lessons