Aruba Beach

Thread: Hi from UK

Hi from UK

Hi everyone. Just wanted to introduce myself as a newbie. My husband and I have day dreamed about a holiday in Aruba for the past five or six years. Three days ago we finally booked We're staying at the Tamarijn in Oct 2010 and I'm already counting down.

Joining this forum is the start of my holiday preparations

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the forum ellesmere
    great news that you took the plunge and booked!
    your assignment now is to do your research (yup on this site )
    chances are your holiday to aruba will turn you and your husband into aruba addicts.

so, get busy.....you have tons of reading to do!
    the tamarijn is a nice laid back resort and you will be most comfortable there.

Thanks Andrea, you've confirmed what we thought about the Tam and don't worry I will work really hard on my assignment!! I'm really pleased to have found this forum as I love to know all about the places I'm visiting. Only 38 weeks and 4 days to go!

Wow, And i thought I was early booking the Tam through First Choice for Auguse last October!

Nice to see another Brit has been dreaming of Aruba. My first time too!

I hope you enjoy the Tamarijn as much as we do.

http://www.aruba.com/forum/tags/tamarijn.html

Hi from the uk

Hi

We are also from the uk and when we go to Aruba in May it will be our third time visiting and i can safely say that to me Aruba is paradise on earth. I am sure you will love it. So chilled, so lovely, such wonderful food in the restaurants, alcohol expensive mind, just make full use of happy hours, or is it all inclusive at the Tam? If that's so the price of drinks doesn't matter, does it. We are staying at the Amsterdam Manor, we love that part of the beach, we also like to be self catering so that we can try different places to eat. Aruba feels so safe to walk around as well. I only wish we could go more often, we have come back both times really feeling the benefit of our holiday.

You'll have a lovely holiday, ellesmere and you too, damnyankeeuk. If you have any questions don't hesitate to get in touch, I'm no way an expert like others on this board but i would do my best to answer any questions you may have.

Susan

Now, Ellsmere, you have heard from all the addicts and we welcome you to the forum; and, of course, you will find Aruba the paradise that you have heard and read about.

Ed

Hello we r going to the TAm too when in octber r u going?