Aruba Beach

Thread: Hi Wonderful Arubian Friends~I'm new here :)

Hi Wonderful Arubian Friends~I'm new here :)

My husband and I are on our way on the 9th to the Aruba Renaissance Ocean Suites. We are making our 2nd trip to our timeshare. Our first trip in 08 we had to work the whole week except for a 1/2 day that was amazingly restorative. This time we opted to share our space with my parents as they are always so generous with us.
    I read some about traveling with food. I have a strict food plan I follow and I wonder if I cook up a bunch a veggies and freeze them would that be acceptable to bring into Aruba? I remember reading about someone bringing their favorite red sauce.
    Thanks for all your sharing,
    Happily packed,
    Patti

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    hey Patti, we'll see ya there...we're gona be there on the 11th...look for us by our avatar..

Aruba since 1979
    hi welcome to the forum
    it is illegal to bring FRESH produce into aruba.....no mention of it being cooked! i would wager that you will have no issues with Aruba Customs
    Quote Originally Posted by arubadubba View Post
    My husband and I are on our way on the 9th to the Aruba Renaissance Ocean Suites. We are making our 2nd trip to our timeshare. Our first trip in 08 we had to work the whole week except for a 1/2 day that was amazingly restorative. This time we opted to share our space with my parents as they are always so generous with us.
    I read some about traveling with food. I have a strict food plan I follow and I wonder if I cook up a bunch a veggies and freeze them would that be acceptable to bring into Aruba? I remember reading about someone bringing their favorite red sauce.
    Thanks for all your sharing,
    Happily packed,
    Patti

Hi CindyO ~ Great pictures, how fun we are there at the same time
    Thank you Andrea, I feel better about bringing some cooked veggies.
    I think I need to post some of my note in another place...Thanks again

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Patti, if you see us stop and say hi !!! It will be my husband, myself and our 2 teen daughters...can't miss us. We will also have 4 rd floats all the same...see ya there...its the best !

Aruba since 1979
    my husband just reminded me that WE bring frozen red pasta sauce to Aruba, as well as frozen sliced turkey breast, and frozen vegetable soup and other stuff. years ago we used to bring frozen milk. those were the years before the grocery stores had USA milk readily available.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    hi welcome to the forum
    it is illegal to bring FRESH produce into aruba.....no mention of it being cooked! i would wager that you will have no issues with Aruba Customs