Aruba Beach

Thread: Honeymoon to Aruba 22/07/08 (1st Trip)

Honeymoon to Aruba 22/07/08 (1st Trip)

Hi there folks me and my bride to be will be taking our honeymoon in Aruba and staying at the Tamarijn Aruba beach resort 22/07/2008 for 2 weeks and we cannot wait to visit what looks like paradise to us!!!!

We would appreciate any tips, hints of things to do, places to see etc and if any of you can suggest something special for us to do then all would be extremely appreciated.

Look forward to hearing back from you

Shane & Frances

Shane and Frances,

There is so much to tell! Surf the boards here and check out the threads. Once you narrow it down, then go in for specifics.

No matter what, you'll enjoy yourselves. Especially with 2 weeks on-Island!
    Aruba's Novelist in Residence (sometimes)

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Go back and Read the board here by topic and you will get great sence of what to do, where to eat etc, enjoy.

Palm Beach March 2016
    Aruba May & June 2016
    Aruba Dec 2016 NYE

Welcome to the board & congratulations on your upcoming wedding.
    Having two weeks in Aruba will allow you to see and do things at a leasurely pace, if you are anything like the rest of us this will be the first of many visits to Aruba so what you don't see or do now leaves you something to look forward to

Any Aruba beach...
    Shane&Frances, welcome to the forum. Hopefully you will love the Tamarijn half as much as we did. Dh, dd and I are returning in a little over two weeks. Below are the sections of the review I posted upon our return. Our Photos of the Tamarijn.

Quick Overview of Tamarijn 12/22 - 1/3
    Tamarijn All Inclusive 12/22 - 1/3/08 Overview
    Tamarijn All Inclusive 12/22 - 1/3/08 Getting There
    Tamarijn All Inclusive 12/22 - 1/3/08 The Rooms
    Tamarijn All Inclusive 12/22 - 1/3/08 Food, Beverage & Service
    Tamarijn All Inclusive 12/22 - 1/3/08 The Beach
    Tamarijn All Inclusive 12/22 - 1/3/08 The Activities
    Tamarijn All Inclusive 12/22 - 1/3/08 The Rest of Our Vacation

If you give us some ideas of things you like to do, or what you expect out of your Aruba honeymoon, we could probably give you some specific ideas.

On this trip, our family has planned an island tour by helicopter as well as a snorkel excursion on Jolly Pirates. In the past, we have enjoyed the all day sail/snorkel excursion on the Tranquilo.

For honeymooners, if money is not object, I would check out especially their Oyster- Romantic Dinner Sail.

If that is beyond your budget as it is ours, perhaps dinner on the beach at the Flying Fishbone or Passions? Passions is a quick inexpensive taxi ride from the Tamarijn. Flying Fishbone is about a 25 minute expensive taxi ride. For that, rent a car for the day to see some sights and then use for your transportation to the Flying Fishbone.

And lastly, make sure your travel agent has you signed up for Aruba's “One Cool Honeymoon” This is free through participating resorts, which the Tamarijn is one, and provides some really nice perks.

bartender at tam

Do You Know If Edwin Is Still Bartending At The Tam??

Hi thanks for all of your ideas/suggestion I will have a look through the psts and get more ideas.

Aruba Lisa thank you, must have taken you ages to get all your stuff together on here.

Anyone know what the weather is like in July?