Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Honeymoon in October @ Divi AI

LOL!!! I think you might be right!

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    Hi there! As Pegmesiter was saying my hubby and I did the trike tour, not once but twice it was so much fun! My husband drove and I enjoyed the back seat all by myself the first trip, the next year we brought along friends of ours so I shared the back seat. I highly recommend it I felt safe on it and you feel like a total ROCK STAR. The tour brings you to lots of the landmarks and stops at a local fish restaurant towards the end. Each stop you get off to stretch your legs you will be surrounded by curious other visitors asking all about the tour and wish they were on it (instead of the bus they are on)
    Here is the link http://trikes-aruba.com/ for more info on it, originally they would pick you up at your hotel but now you must go to their headquarters but it is worth it.

Hi Fran: There is nothing I can add to all the splendid advice that our Forum members have already graciously given to you. My main comments, however, are "Welcome to the Forum; Congratulations on your marriage; and, without a doubt, you will see why they call Aruba Paradise."

Ed

Thank you! That looks awesome. I think this is a must do for us. We have a Harley & are avid riders! I am showing this to hubby tonight.

Welcome and have fun!!! I think it was Andrea who said not to over-schedule yourself. That is the best advise for first time visitors. Once you see the beautiful beach, soft sand, calm blue water you may want to just hang out and relax. I'm a go, go, go type of person (a product of American ways), and it took a couple trips for me to learn to slow down. I don't read much at home, as I fall asleep after just a page or two regardless of the time of day, but I can read a couple novels while sitting under a palm tree with the sea peeking over the top of my book (ereader). Enjoy!!!

Thanks! We will have a great time.

We do want time to just relax because I don't get to do that much on a regular basis. We want to enjoy the beach, the water & the island. I love to read but only do that on vacation because it puts me to sleep also at home also. We plan on doing only a couple of excursions while we are there other than that it will be laying on the beach or by the pool enjoying downtime!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12