Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Honeymoon at the Tam in September!

Aruba since 1979
    Make sure that you pack your own shampoo/soap/conditioners/body lotions .
    the stuff that the tam provides is not so terrific.

Will do! My fiance just asked me about that & I told him I've heard not so great things about the shampoo/conditioner the Tam offers. I've already purchased my carry-on acceptable plastic bag with all my little bottles for my beauty essentials!

This is the week we are going. Its the same week we have visited our 3 times to Aruba.

It is VERY quiet. I have photos of the Radisson beach at noon with hardly a soul using the chairs. During the day I felt we had the beach to ourselves.

We never made reservations for dinner--but always ate close by (except for when we ate at El Gaucho (again with no reservations)

The only thing I can tell you- Do NOT read weather reports. Last visit I read the report and it read it was going to be rainy and cloudy all week. Aruba Lisa calmed my fears...and nothing we read on the weather channels was what we experienced while there.

Reading weather reports will add to your sstress levels.

Hello All

Hello friends, I am new to this forum and this is my first post. I am glad to participate in your thread. Thanks for for the thread.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12