Aruba Beach
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By MAZOO-2
  • 1 Post By WaltVB
  • 1 Post By MAZOO-2

Thread: I finally found a way back

Lighthouse, Tiera Del Sol, Palm Beach, Baby Beach

I finally found a way back

Well I'm finally back. After multiple attempts (weeks) to change my original profile to reflect a new email I gave up and created a new profile, log on and avatar. I will be a pest and answer or respond to posts by others just to get my count up so I can send and receive PM's . Maybe Andrea can retrieve my old info and up date my new profile.
    So, hope I'm not to late WaltVB and Amy, see you at BB on 7th and firm up plans for celebrations.

MAZOO-2 I finally found a way back-mazoo-2-rev.jpg Formerly I finally found a way back-mazoo-rev.jpg
    Last edited by MAZOO-2; 08-26-2015 at 01:09 AM.

I was wondering what happened and was hoping you were just busy. Welcome back and see you soon in Aruba!
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 --
    36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Aruba since 1979
    i will see what i can do.
    i wish that you had let me know that you were having updating profile issues , i could have created a request for the folks in the office to get it rectified.

let me see if i can have all of the postings brought in under this new username.

i also sent you a private message

Quote Originally Posted by MAZOO-2 View Post
    Well I'm finally back. After multiple attempts (weeks) to change my original profile to reflect a new email I gave up and created a new profile, log on and avatar. I will be a pest and answer or respond to posts by others just to get my count up so I can send and receive PM's . Maybe Andrea can retrieve my old info and up date my new profile.
    So, hope I'm not to late WaltVB and Amy, see you at BB on 7th and firm up plans for celebrations.

MAZOO-2 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MAZOO 2 rev.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	95.8 KB 
ID:	4273 Formerly Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MAZOO rev.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	95.9 KB 
ID:	4274

Welcome back
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Aruba since 1979
    Mazoo..i sent you a private message and an email.
    the webmaster put your new email into your old account and you are up and running using MAZOO.
    Please post a test post here using MAZOO.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    i will see what i can do.
    i wish that you had let me know that you were having updating profile issues , i could have created a request for the folks in the office to get it rectified.

let me see if i can have all of the postings brought in under this new username.

i also sent you a private message

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    that happened to me awhile ago when i wanted to change my email address. but Andrea stepped in and got it fixed. for a while, it wouldn't let me even view any of the posts except as a guest. I emailed Andrea and voila, I was fixed and back up and running.

See you on the 7th!

Lighthouse, Tiera Del Sol, Palm Beach, Baby Beach
    Quote Originally Posted by WaltVB View Post
    See you on the 7th!
    Or maybe before at Scot's, Bugaloe or Moomba. I'll be the guy with the jooisey accent. Like I'll be the only one. LOL