Aruba Beach
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Into, first timer, 13Feb - 20Feb

Quote Originally Posted by andrea j. View Post
    if u have a map. Look for the gold mine ruins. Once u get there continue going straight past the ruins, keep the ocean on your left. Natural bridge mave a mile further

thanks andrea. Found it on the map, hope to get out there tomorrow maybe. Going snorkeling just now.

Any thought on drinks. Might want to do that tonight, since we've been asleep by 10 each night so far...

Any one been to the magic show/ comedy show at the westin. Just saw some signs for it.

Quote=infinion;219252]hey all, we've arrived safely. Having fun. What a gr

eat place.

Wife wants to find somewhere to get 'frozen drinks'. Preferably fun, cheapish, close, walking distance even better. We're in the low rise hotel area. All recommendations welcome, thanks.

Also, how do i get to natural bridge? We have a jeep, just need to know where to go. Thanks.
    [/quote]

thanks andrea. Found it on the map, hope to get out there tomorrow maybe. Going snorkeling just now.

Any thought on drinks. Might want to do that tonight, since we've been asleep by 10 each night so far... Also, any off the beaten path places to eat, preferably with good drinks? Local is fine, maybe better, as long as I can park somewhere, and use credit or USD.

Any one been to the magic show/ comedy show at the westin. Just saw some signs for it. Looked it up. $40 pp, at the door, nightly.
    Last edited by Infinion; 02-15-2012 at 12:41 PM.

Aruba since 1979
    I like the frozen 2 for 1 drinks at the resort pool bars

Lacabana has that daily at 2 and at 5 at the pool bar.

Amsterdam Manor has good frozen drinks at their beach and pool bars.

Local great food and beverage
    If you have a car....... Drive past the airport til you get to the light at top of hill.
    Turn left and past the old drive in movie On your right set up and back from
    the rd is B55. A very cool local joint with a wonderful varied inexpensive menu.

the name of the place is B55

also too check out this link Great cheap eats!

QUOTE=Infinion;219258][/quote]

Any thought on drinks. Might want to do that tonight, since we've been asleep by 10 each night so far... Also, any off the beaten path places to eat, preferably with good drinks? Local is fine, maybe better, as long as I can park somewhere, and use credit or USD.

Any one been to the magic show/ comedy show at the westin. Just saw some signs for it. Looked it up. $40 pp, at the door, nightly.[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by Andrea J.; 02-15-2012 at 02:55 PM.

Costa Linda, Renaissance Ocean Suites, any place where there is a beach and tiki hut I am good 8)
    Welcome!

If you love steak be sure to eat at El Guacho, best steak on earth. Also a local favorite and hidden away from the crowds. Very romantic atmosphere

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234