Aruba Beach

Thread: Introduction

Introduction

Hi everyone,

I'm a new member (couple of weeks now) and with my 4th visit to Aruba quickly approaching, I have really been enjoying reading the various discussions and reacquainting myself with one of the greatest islands! I've read many introductions and I would be remiss if I didn't take the time to introduce myself also.

My name is Mary...My husband Nick and I are both first generation Canadians with Greek heritage and we have two beautiful children; Katerina and Alexander (hence DushiKaterina)

I have an interesting bond with Aruba! My husband and I made our first trip to the island about 5 years ago. We had been planning to start our family and it finally happened in Aruba! Must have been the water or fresh air, but it finally happened! When I was 6 months pregnant, we returned to Aruba with my brother and his family. We enjoyed a wonderful week at the Costa Linda and got to see the Natural Bridge! When we had our beautiful baby girl, it was only fitting that we returned to the island that in someway she had previously been to!! Our daughter was 9 months old and we spent a week with her at the Playa Linda...an unforgettable vacation! It's so precious watching your baby experience many firsts, like the sand and ocean. So now we have a precious baby boy. He'll be 11 months next week....and we'll all be in Aruba! I'm heading back to work in a month, so this vacation will mean the world to me! My daughter is ecstatic!! She is counting down the days and is mostly excited that she will have all of mommy and daddy's attention; no cooking/cleaning/laundry to get in the way of spending time together!!

We've made many wonderful friends during our trips to Aruba and look forward to meeting new friends on this trip! We've created many fond memories in Aruba and I look forward to creating many more in this and all our future vacations!

Thanks for reading a bit about me and my family and I look forward to chatting with you all!

Thank you so much for such an interesting introduction.

Though you are not new to "Aruba," aka "Paradise or "One Happy Island," it is good to read about how much you and yours enjoy all it has to offer.

Hope that you continue, not only to read posts on the site, but also to post others of your own.

Welcome to the "Aruba Forum."

Ed

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the community forum

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome abroad! hope you'll enjoy your stay

Welcome and you'll have another great vacation.

Thank you!

Thanks to all! We can't wait....leaving Sunday morning bright and early and arriving in Aruba at 12:15 noon!

Welcome, and have a great trip. Dick.
    Next Aruba trip in

welcome to the board. I love to hear stories like this. Your children are very lucky.
    Lisa
    First trip to Aruba down; many more to come

Lisa