Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Introduction

Introduction

Hello all!!! I'm so excited I can barely type this! I've been wanting to visit Aruba for the longest time and finally, we are coming this November! As you can imagine, all I've been doing is researching where to go, what to eat, etc. Just when I think I have it all figured out....I stumble upon this board. You guys are giving me lots of ideas.

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the aruba.com community forum!
    Quote Originally Posted by irisjd View Post
    Hello all!!! I'm so excited I can barely type this! I've been wanting to visit Aruba for the longest time and finally, we are coming this November! As you can imagine, all I've been doing is researching where to go, what to eat, etc. Just when I think I have it all figured out....I stumble upon this board. You guys are giving me lots of ideas.

welcome to the forum, you will find tons of info here !!!!!
    Have a great trip and take lots of pictures....
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

I hope you have a wonderful time in Aruba! I was there for my first time 9/1-9/8. I absolutely loved my time there. Tell us all about it when you return!!! Welcome to the forum!

Hi Creole Honey, how are you, regards from Aruba.

Smile

welcome to Aruba. You will LOVE it. Kent
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Awesome!

where are you staying??

Druif Beach, Divi Divi AI, Red Sail Sports, Black Pearl

Can't Go Wrong

Quote Originally Posted by irisjd View Post
    Happy for your November experience. I've learned that in Aruba, you CAN NOT go wrong, it's just the degree of perfection you experience....but you WILL experience perfection...even with minimal research. All the best to you. Enjoy every moment.

Hi irisjd:

Please add my warmest wishes for a very happy experience in Aruba. I cannot add more about how much you will enjoy it, then has already been said. Keep posting and let us know about your trip after you get back.

Ed

Talking First Post

I have been visiting this site for a long time, thought I would finally chime in and thank you for all your tips!
    We made our 7th visit last week and as always had the Best time of our lives.
    We used the travel bags and were able to go a whole week on what we stuffed in our carry on's, they were remarkable. We also bought the travel safe, worked great! Keep up the good work on the tips! Starting to plan our next trip.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast