Aruba Beach

Thread: I've never introduced myself...

Simply Fish, Azzuro's, Madame Janettes, Holiday Inn Sunspree, Smokey Joes, Texas De Brazil, Moomba Bar, "Elvis" the cab driver, and the entertainer "Giovanni".

I've never introduced myself...

Hi there,

I have been coming and posting in this forum for three years now, and I seem to only be active here when I am close to, or on, my trip to Aruba. I will try to change that because everyone here has been so nice and helpful that I already feel like part of the "family". A little about myself and my wife, we are 34 and 33 years old and we come from Northern New Jersey. I run a limousine company out of West Milford, and Hasbrouck Heights. So if there is anyone near there going to or coming from any of the airports send me a PM and I"ll give you my number. I'll gladly pick you up.

We have a taxi hook-up here in Aruba, now you have a car service hook-up in Jersey (at Newark, LAG, JFG, White Plains, and Stewart).

We have been to Aruba three times, my wife has been here four, and we both enjoy it. I have never been a fan of the beach, but I absolutely love it here and we have both talked about retireing here eventually, even sooner if we hit the lottery.

If anyone from Jersey watched the news five years ago, you may of seen us. We won a wedding sponsered by Dunkin Donuts. I won't go into details now, cause I'm waiting to jump in our pool, but it was great. We had a lot of fun, and they did everything perfectly. But we had our 15 mins. of fame.

We love it here in Aruba, and we never want to leave when we are here. Especially when they are calling for 2+ feet where we live in Jersey!!!!

Take care, and I'll talk to you all soon on here soon enough.

PS: I updated my AIM, Yahoo, and Skype info. Feel free to use any if it says I'm online.

Take care,

Man I wish we were there! I know you are enjoying it. We are like you about moving there, but gotta wait on the darn lottery LOL!