Aruba Beach

Thread: Just got my vacation approved

Just got my vacation approved

My boyfriend and I are all set to go to Aruba (my first time, his 6th time) on March 28th through April 7th! I've been reading this site since he got the tix (for Christmas) but waited until today to get up the nerve to ask my boss for the vacation time. He said yes so it's all systems go!

We are staying 5 days at the Aruba Beach Club, and one night in another hotel in Aruba, then 2-3 days in Curacao (sp?). Still working out the itinerary but I'm so excited!

He wants me to get certified in scuba diving before we go but I may not have the time/resources to do so before we leave. Other than that we're looking forward to dining out, snorkeling, renting a jeep, nightlife, relaxation, etc. and I've already found so many great ideas on this board!

Just wanted to introduce myself!

Welcome! Sounds like your boyfriend is already an Aruba lover!

Curacao

Just be careful in water & under those trees other wise its great overlooking mountains in Venezuela !

Smile

I'll bet you'll be calling Aruba your "home away from home" after your vacation. Welcome & enjoy your trip.
    Michelle & Mike

Thanks, yeah he's never been to Curacao (his family has a time share at the Aruba Beach Club) but due to the great airfare special we got we have lots of time to make side trips. I hear it's fun for shopping!
    Can't wait for fun in the sun!