Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just introducing myself!

Red face Just introducing myself!

Hi everyone. My name is Michelle and I am brand new to these boards.
    My husband and I are going to Aruba for the first time March 23-30. We are flying in on Delta and staying at the Marriott Stellaris Resort with the meal plan they have there.
    I do not have a lot of firm plans yet for what to do while on the island. I look forward to reading about all of your experiences and gladly welcome any advice you guys have for a newbie.
    Thanks!
    Michelle

Welcome to the forum.

Senior Member aruba here I come's Avatar
    welcome!

Welcome! I am new to these boards as well.

Happy Reading!

~ Beth

Aruba since 1979
    you are allowed 24 hrs as a newbie.
    welcome aboard.
    happy reading, researching and post questions and comments often
    andrea

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle_and_Aaron View Post
    Hi everyone. My name is Michelle and I am brand new to these boards.
    My husband and I are going to Aruba for the first time March 23-30. We are flying in on Delta and staying at the Marriott Stellaris Resort with the meal plan they have there.
    I do not have a lot of firm plans yet for what to do while on the island. I look forward to reading about all of your experiences and gladly welcome any advice you guys have for a newbie.
    Thanks!
    Michelle

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome
    I have learned a lot in just one night actually lol. I have since last night booked roundtrip transfers with Bully, booked 2 massages with Fanny and scheduled a sail on the Blue Melody.
    I am still scouring the boards for more info that will make our trip great. Again I would appreciate any suggestions or hints about anything that anyone has.

Aruba since 1979
    you've done well grasshopper!

Smile Hello Everyone!

Hi! My name is Jere' and I am arriving in Aruba On January 15th. I'm staying at the LaCabana for the 6th time. My husband is traveling with me. We have loved Aruba from the first visit. Everyone is so nice & makes us feel so welcome in your country. I'm celebrating my 50th birthday on your wonderful island. Can't think of anywhere else I'd rather celebrate it! I've heard that the waves are up high in front of the LaCabana. I have never seen it this way and was wondering if anyone has seen the beach there. Any info would make me feel better. Only 9 days till paradise. I'm really counting the hours. See you soon.

Michelle, You are going to love Aruba! We have never been disappointed. Enjoy your trip!

Oh Jere I am jealous that your trip is so soon! But ours will come soon enough. Being a first time visitor I have no clue as to the answer to your question but I hope you enjoy the place you guys are staying and I wish you an amazing birthday!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast