Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just introducing myself!

Soon

Hi Jere'

My wife and I will be arriving just a day later than yourselves. We'll be down the beach at the Tamarijn. It'll be our 3rd trip and my fourth. We love Aruba and have decided to make it a yearly trip.
    Next Aruba trip in

Thank you Michelle. You will be there soon enough. I can't wait for next Friday to get here. We are getting snow right now so I am so looking forward to the sunshine & warm weather. You guys are going to enjoy Aruba soooooooo much. Like I said it our 6th trip and we save all year so we know we'll get to go back. I'm hoping the waves have calmed down because I love to get in the water. Thanks for the birthday wish. I can't believe I'll be 50. Yuck. Sounds so old to me. I feel like I should still be 25. haha Enjoy your trip when you get there. I'll let you know how mine went. Have a great day!

Michelle & A, sounds like you are planning to have a BLAST Just remember don't over plan,bc you are really going to enjoy the Beach. welcome to the forum and enjoy the vaca. look forward to a trip report!

Hello St. Thomas Wedding, We have friends that will be arriving at the Tam on Jan. 19th. They have stayed there for 11 yrs. in a row now. Might see ya down there. Hope you guys have a wonderful vacation. Still hoping to find someone that can tell me anything about the waves in front of LaCabana!

Hi Everyone

I haven't posted on this board in years, thought I would pop over and take a look, glad I did as I can see there are alot of great changes..I will be coing back home to Aruba in Feb..this will be our 10th trip..it is true what they say...once you have been bitten by the Aruban Bug you keep going back for more
    Tico

Aruba since 1979
    tico welcome to the forum

are you the same tico that i know????

mr j and ms j?
    i cannot believe you are here!

andrea

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12