Aruba Beach

Thread: long time listener, first time caller!!!!

long time listener, first time caller!!!!

hello everyone!!!! i fell like i know you guys already! this is my first blog ever! my wife and i have been to aruba 3 times and it is by far the best island. we have been to many islands in the caribbean,but consistantly come back to aruba! coming down in nov. can't wait. does anyone know of anything speacial going on in nov????

Welcome to the forum. Sorry do not know of anything special going on in November.

Yeah Joey, you and the Mrs. will be there round 4!

Madame Janette's - had a wonderful dinner there for our 10 yr. anniversary, any of the beach bars, and walking any of the beaches
    Love your title! I've been following this for a month or 2 & am finally getting on here & posting something (if I'm doing it properly!). I've been to Aruba 5 times & my husband just once - last year. Needless to say, it didn't take much convincing to get him to go back again this year. We'll be there the first week of Nov. so I'm curious to see what kind of responses you get re: things to do.

Things to do tan,read, drink, tan read drink... Almost forgot eat dinner at the wonderful restaurants...

dont worry about eating,you can always drink your dinner!

Baby Beach -just to be lazy and float on my raft and snorkle too
    Rest, drink relax,drink, read,drink, lay out on the beach, drink, eat, drink and repeat daily.

I recommend getting your favorite drink, snack, and watching the sunset. We do this every evening, with wine, frozen drinks, cheese/crackers, veggies/dip, chips/salsa, etc. Perfect way to end the day, relax, and unwind. We then might take a power nap. Get up shower and go out to dinner around 8 pm and then find some place fun to go.

We snorkel every day, swim, lay in the sun, read, relax, and drink. Repeat for the entire vacation. 23 days until Aruba and I am so ready for a well deserved vacation.

Just had a 10 day vacation to Washington, DC for 2 days and the Outerbanks, NC for 8 days but I need another one already.

Good luck and have fun. Jill

Baby Beach -just to be lazy and float on my raft and snorkle too
    I did see on the other board. A pub crawl, I think November 6th. They also have a BB party on Monday evenings and everyone is welcome. Read all of the Aruba boards and you will find plenty to do.

Island tour, snorkeling on your own or with a tour group. Shopping. Sight seeing. Keep reading and you will find plenty to do.

Jill