Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Looking forward to 1st time in Aruba

  1. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by motivateddiva View Post
    Hi HTaylor when in September are you going? I'm going 9/17 - 9/23 and staying at Marriott Surf Club
    Hi "Motivated Diva" we arrive on the 22nd until end of month. So it looks like we will just be arriving when you are leaving...

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    Posts
    2,072

    Smile Natural Pool

    Going to Aruba for the 1st time in December. I was reading on TripAdvisor that to go to the Natural Pool, it is very difficult to find and traverse. We, of course rented a car, not a jeep. Should we attempt by ourselves or do a tour thing and since we are staying in a condo, not a hotel, how would we go about that?

    Thanks!!!

  3. #13
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29,943
    the trip to NATURAL POOL is difficult

    check out these threads.
    http://www.aruba.com/forum/search.php?searchid=595536
    one in particular come highly recommended=MADDI TOUR

    i am also copying this post and posting it in "activities"


    Quote Originally Posted by gaby View Post
    Going to Aruba for the 1st time in December. I was reading on TripAdvisor that to go to the Natural Pool, it is very difficult to find and traverse. We, of course rented a car, not a jeep. Should we attempt by ourselves or do a tour thing and since we are staying in a condo, not a hotel, how would we go about that?

    Thanks!!!

  4. #14
    Senior Member Windy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Eagle Beach, exploring the "Outback", Madi's tour to the Natural Pool , dinner at Papiamento's
    Posts
    617
    Quote Originally Posted by gaby View Post
    Going to Aruba for the 1st time in December. I was reading on TripAdvisor that to go to the Natural Pool, it is very difficult to find and traverse. We, of course rented a car, not a jeep. Should we attempt by ourselves or do a tour thing and since we are staying in a condo, not a hotel, how would we go about that?

    Thanks!!!
    Lucky you going to this very special island -- you will love it soo much! If you want to see the Natural Pool (well worth it!) I highly recommend a tour with Madi -- do a search for "Madi" on the forum for lots of info and people's experiences with her! It was the best part of our two-week stay!
    Her contact info is: reachitmadi@hotmail.com ph. (297)-746 1397

  5. #15
    Senior Member Windy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Eagle Beach, exploring the "Outback", Madi's tour to the Natural Pool , dinner at Papiamento's
    Posts
    617
    Quote Originally Posted by Windy View Post
    Lucky you going to this very special island -- you will love it soo much! If you want to see the Natural Pool (well worth it!) I highly recommend a tour with Madi -- do a search for "Madi" on the forum for lots of info and people's experiences with her! It was the best part of our two-week stay!
    Her contact info is: reachitmadi@hotmail.com ph. (297)-746 1397
    Because her email was hacked, she has a new one! (thank you Veraynna!) You can PM me to get it!
    Last edited by Windy; 09-08-2010 at 03:50 PM.

  6. #16
    Senior Member Windy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Eagle Beach, exploring the "Outback", Madi's tour to the Natural Pool , dinner at Papiamento's
    Posts
    617
    Quote Originally Posted by Windy View Post
    Because her email was hacked, she has a new one! (thank you Veraynna!) You can PM me to get it!
    As Arubalisa pointed out, Madi is a forum member, so you can PM her directly!

  7. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    63
    have a great trip

  8. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Mariott
    Age
    85
    Posts
    745
    I am often...darn it...a little late in welcoming new people to the Forum; but my wishes are sincere for a wonderful visit and I am sure you will find the Island le live up to it's reputation as "One Happy Island," aka "Paradise." In addition, as so many have already said, the people are very nice and friendly.

    Enjoy your visit.

    Ed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO