Aruba Beach

Thread: Looking For Fun Times and People in Aruba!!!

Looking For Fun Times and People in Aruba!!!

I am 25 and will be in Aruba for a week with my family celebrating my mom and dad's birthdays and my grandparents anniversary. I plan on spending the week relaxing at the pool/beach drinking mojitos, and spending the evenings dancing and gambling. If you have any suggestions where I should go to meet people who want to have fun let me know. I will be there Sept 19 through Sept 26.

Aruba since 1979
    go to your resort's happy hours, beach events like volleyball, pool events like aerobics or pool games and you will meet tons of folks.

visit other resort's happy hours too
    by day 2 you will have many new friends

andrea

Quote Originally Posted by Social Butterfly View Post
    I am 25 and will be in Aruba for a week with my family celebrating my mom and dad's birthdays and my grandparents anniversary. I plan on spending the week relaxing at the pool/beach drinking mojitos, and spending the evenings dancing and gambling. If you have any suggestions where I should go to meet people who want to have fun let me know. I will be there Sept 19 through Sept 26.

I can definitely back up Andrea reply, and plus do not be afraid to talk to anybody, because that is how you find out if they can be socially comparable. Also if you like dancing, try Carlos -N- Charlie, but also Mambo Jambo, and Cafe Bahia.

we will be there during that same time. our 4th visit...

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarubian View Post
    I can definitely back up Andrea reply, and plus do not be afraid to talk to anybody, because that is how you find out if they can be socially comparable. Also if you like dancing, try Carlos -N- Charlie, but also Mambo Jambo, and Cafe Bahia.
    Carlos 'n Charlis closed in January. In their place is Tequila http://tequilaaruba.com/
    Senor Frogs opened next door to Carlos 'n Charlies.

Bugaloe's has great live music Tuesday, Friday, and Sunday nights 6-9pm. Nice mixture of locals and tourists. On Sundays, roll from there to MooMba at the Marriot, then to Salt 'n Pepper. All within walking distance in the Hotel Zone.